Vampire Diaries Drinking Game.
In honor of The Vampire Diaries getting picked up for Season 5, we here at Character Grades thought we’d do a little something special to get you through the summer hiatus and through the inevitable horror of a new season of Supernatural White People with Problems.
That’s right, y’all. We’ve created a drinking game, and we’re turning TVD into TVDrunk.
So fire up Season 4 on Netflix, grab your Stefan Salvatore body pillow and a bottle of wine, and start prepping your liver.
Disclaimer: Please drink responsibly, readers. This is not The CW; you must actually be 21 years of age to legally unlock the almighty solo cup. And while the kids on The Vampire Diaries may not be able to die, you sure as hell can, and we don't need that sort of bad juju on our conscience.
Take a sip when...
1. A mysterious new character is introduced.
2. Someone says the word “cure.”
3. Someone mentions “what’s best” for Elena.
4. A Salvatore appears without a shirt.
5. Katherine complains about being human.
6. Someone mentions that Stefan “isn’t acting like himself.”
7. Someone is mortally wounded (for like a minute).
8. An old friend comes to visit.
Take a drink when...
- Eyeballs McGee (Damon) goes extra Eyeballs-y.
- Someone feeds off a completely innocent bystander for no reason.
- Anyone visits the Mystic Grille. (If they happen to dine elsewhere, drink until they leave.)
- Someone notices that *surprise!* Jeremy isn’t dead anymore.
- Someone transforms into a werewolf.
- Anyone mentions the word “humanity.”
- Someone says, “there’s something you’re not telling me.”
- Caroline forgets she’s a vampire.
Chug your drink when...
1. A main character dies.
2. A main character comes back to life or returns as a ghost.
3. Someone actually pretends like they’re going to college.
4. Bonnie gets a storyline.
5. Elena and Katherine are CGI’d together.
6. Elena flip flops between Salvatore Brothers.
7. Someone actually writes in their diary.
8. Someone puts Elena's life/happiness/well-being ahead of their own/the fate of the world.
Pour one out when...
1. A main character, like, legitimately dies for real.
Now that there’s officially no blood left in your alcohol system, you’re ready to take on a new season of Vamps, Werewolves, Witches, and Matt. See anything we’ve missed? Feel free to let us know in the comments! Because the only thing stronger than a centuries old vampire is the urge to pour another glass.