Breaking Bad Finale Drinking Game.
It's time. There are no "innocent" characters left to kill. Jesse is being tortured. Our fictional world is being run by neo-Nazis. In the immortal words of Boyz II Men, we've reached the end of the road. Breaking Bad is over. Cope with the impending series finale in the most functional way possible... meth. JK! We mean alcohol, of course! Play along on Sunday with this drinking game. You'll need a drink to calm your nerves, anyways. If you have your own rules, be sure to share your own rules in the comments. Cheers, bitch!
Take a sip if…
- Walter Jr. swears
- Walter coughs
- We see an ad for Saul’s law practice
- Jesse says “Bitch”
Take a drink when…
- Todd makes a move on Lydia
- Walter puts on the Heisenberg hat
- Walter sports tighty-whities
- Meth is cooked
- There’s a time-lapse montage
- Anyone consumes ricin
- Anyone eats breakfast
Finish your drink if…
- Walter kills anyone
- Brock gets sweet, sweet vengeance
- Baby Holly once again delivers Emmy-worthy acting
Pour one out if…
- Jesse dies
Throw your TV away in a drunken rage if…
- Anyone watches Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
- You accidentally leave your TV on and watch part of Lone Winter Sun.
Did you enjoy the Drinking Game?
Comment below with your additions and check out our Breaking Bad recaps.
this is the greatest drinking game ever! will def be playing along. Alcohol will be the only thing to calm my nerves. CHEERS, BITCH
lol @ LoneWinterSun
Haha, wow...guess it's safe to say that no one got drunk from this game.